We began learning labs in our buildings this week. Having kids in the building (even just a few) has been wonderful! A few quotes from students, parents and a comment from a teacher or two…
- “Please let me come every day!” Student
- “I am so happy I am here because I get to see my teacher!” Student
- “I wish I could be here forever.” Student
- “Mr. Higgins, you know a lot of people, please bring our kids back.” Parent
- A teacher called a family to schedule their Learning Lab time and day…all you could hear in the background was screams of happiness and cheering!
- “I can’t believe how much I was able to teach in that 45 minutes!” 4th Grade Teacher
- “They are so focused when they are here…yes, I know there are only 3 of them, but…” 2nd Grade Teacher